Welcome To Custom And Vintage Guitars
Welcome to the site, we're here to give you quick access to some of the most popular classic guitars.
We've choosen some of our favourite models and compiled the best in auctions so you can quickly find your perfect guitar, or just browse and day-dream about the great models that feature in the listings.
We've also added customised auction searches to our site to help you save time finding the custom, reissue or vintage guitar that you're looking for. We've also got parts and accessories searches to help you customise, build or fix your own guitar.
Custom And Vintage Guitars By Section
- Fender Guitars - Arguably the most popular electric guitars ever, we feature a range of classics both pre and post CBS and customised monsters alongside the standard models. We've broken Fender Guitars down to a few of our favourite models, each with its own section:
- Gibson Guitars - Alongside Fender, Gibson are the other heavyweight of the electric guitar market, we feature a range of classics and custom favourites alongside the standard models. We've broken Gibson Guitars down to a few of our favourite models, each with it's own section:
- Gretsch Guitars - The rockabilly favourite with that unique sound, it's not everyone's cup of tea. However, beautiful craftmanship and unique sounds makes them a firm favourite for collectors and players everywhere.
- Rickenbacker Guitars - With their striking looks and distinctively bright sounds, Rickenbacker guitars help craft the Brit sound of the 60s, and remained a favourite choice for players and collectors to this day.
- PRS Guitars - When you buy a Paul Reed Smith guitar, you know you're getting a master crafted electric. With stunning design work and attention to detail, PRS guitas aren't as old as others out there, but they are still very much sought after.
- Vox Guitars - A bit more leftfield than your average electric guitar, Vox guitars are a special choice for a number of players looking to make a different statement to the norm with the choice of instrument.